My wife and I started Covenant Construction because we saw a need in the area for dependable contractors. I can't tell you how many customers have told me of contractors who never called them back, never showed up to a job or simply took their money and ran.
My vision for the company was to provide the highest level of customer service possible by responding to requests quickly, and doing what I say I will do. These two things are what, I believe, have helped Covenant Construction grow and thrive.
A year and half later, I have a talented crew and have expanded into niche work - specifically, concrete countertops. Check back in a few days for new pictures and updates on jobs.
I do offer free estimates, so if you have any issue you'd like me to give you a price on, call me at 432-294-1044.
No comments:
Post a Comment